Official preliminary to the 68th Annual
Miss GA Forestry State Pageant
Putnam County Forestry Pageant General Information
Check Off Sheet for Contestants
- Application form completed (typed for Teen and Miss Contestants)
- Teen and Miss must submit original plus 3 copies for the judges
- Color or Black and White wallet size photo for program book
- Entry Fees for all events you are entering
- Ad for the program book (Everyone must sell at least 1 $25.00 ad for program book) MANDATORY!
- Advance Program Book monies, if you are purchasing program books in advance – No program
books will be sold in advance after March 9th. Photogenic Photo if entering Photogenic Category
(photo may be turned in no later than rehearsal night)
- Rules sheet signed and sent with the application
- We will need a copy of your birth certificate only if your age comes into question or if
you were to win the pageant, to send to the State Pageant.
- We will only need your social security number if you were to win the pageant, to send to
the State Pageant.
- We will call Teen and Miss Contestants by March 15th with their interview time.
- You must have all this information to the Director by March 30, 2006 or a $25 late
fee will be added to any entries received after March 30. After Februaryth; we cannot guarantee your information will be in
the program book.
Please mail entry forms and entry fees:
Putnam County Forestry Pageant
c/o Tammy Joiner
562 Twin Bridges Road
Eatonton, GA 31024
Please make all checks payable to:
Tammy Joiner - Putnam Co. Forestry Director
Please call or e-mail with any questions or comments:
Tammy Joiner - 478-968-5174
Rules: Have not changed they are the same as always. Our queens
can compete in other pageants if they would like. They just have to make their appearances as a Forestry Queen.
Some contestants have misinformed that if they win a Forestry Pageant that they cannot compete in other pageants. THIS
IS NOT TRUE!